- Country of manufactureChina
- Toshiba E-Studio 2507125000
The Toshiba e-STUDIO 2307 is a brilliantly compact collection of sophisticated document handling tools. Users get access to world class printing, scanning and copying on an easy-to-use, centralised machine, with A3 and A4 modes for greater flexibility. The intuitive control panel makes flicking through the various available functions and jobs a simple task, while innovative features such as internal toner recycling and energy save mode simultaneously reduce running costs and keep your carbon footprint under control very nicely indeed.
A superb piece of hardware:
Few document handling systems in this class come with the combination of reliability and power that the e-STUDIO 2307 offers. The document deliver speeds are magnificent: 20 pages in monochrome A4 and 14 pages per minute in A3. That mixture of pace and flexibility is supported by a generous paper capacity that maxes out at a strong 600 sheets with options. The memory is deep too, with 512 MB backing up the precious data you send through your network. All of this comes with impressively compact dimensions of (W x D x H) 575 x 540 x 402 mm.
Printing and copying you can definitely rely on:
Speed is not the only thing that the printer function of the e-STUDIO 2307 has in its arsenal. It also delivers when it comes to quality with awesome 2,400 x 600 dots per inch resolution with smoothing. This kind of innovative sophistication is reflected in the wide number of supported systems and huge array of print functions also available.
Scanning from the very top drawer :
The scanner is now the centre for many office's data network. In the era of Big Data, when workplaces across the world create and store information in volumes never before though possible, being able to transfer hard copy documents to digital formats is crucial. With 600 x 600 dpi resolution and 25 images per minute scan speeds, the e-STUDIO gives you a world class scan mode with which to share your business information.
Options that are a class above:
As with all Toshiba MFDs, the menu of options on the Toshiba e-STUDIO 2307 are incredibly impressive. Choose from a 50 sheet RADF, an Automatic Duplex Unit, an extra Paper Feed Unit or an additional Desk, to make sure you get the device that suits your workflow.
For impressive document handling every time you need it, call Digipro and ask about the Toshiba e-STUDIO 2307.
- Warm Up Time - 20 seconds approx
- Paper Capacity - 1 x 250 sheets (Cassette), 100 sheets (Bypass)/ 600 sheets Maximum
- Inner Output Tray - 100 sheets
- Memory - 512MB
- Interface - High Speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions & Weight (W x D x H) - 575 x 540 x 402 mm & 27kg
- Platen Cover - Standard
- Starter kit - Toner, Drum, Developer
- Print Resolution - Maximum 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- Page Description Language - Graphic Device Interface
- Scan Resolution - Max. 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speeds - 25 images per minute in monochrome/ 7 images per minute in colour
- Scan Functions - Scan to USB, Scan to Local TWAIN scan
- System Features - Internal Toner Recycling, Energy Save Mode
- Network: Network Printer & Scanner Standard